Thank you for your interest in a position with Kregel Publications. Our mission as an evangelical Christian publisher is to provide, with integrity and excellence, trusted, biblically based resources that will challenge and encourage individuals in their everyday life and service.
If you would like to be considered for a position with Kregel Publications, we invite you to send your resume via one of the following:
2450 Oak Industrial Dr NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49505
Fax: (616) 451-9330
Editor—Kregel Academic and Ministry (KAM)
Kregel Publications Mission Statement:
Our mission as an evangelical Christian publisher is to develop and distribute—with integrity and excellence—trusted, biblically based resources that lead individuals to know and serve Jesus Christ.
Manage and edit a variety of academic titles to ensure theological integrity and accuracy, as well as smooth flow and mechanics of text.
- • Graduate or seminary degree in theological, biblical, or biblical language studies
- • Five or more years of editorial experience in publishing
- • Expertise in using MS Office software—Adobe InDesign skills a plus
- • Ministry experience a plus
- • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- • Organized thinker and able to meet scheduling deadlines
- • Ability to relate to and work with academic and ministry authors across multiple disciplines and evangelical viewpoints
- • Careful listener who can translate insights and passions into effective communication
- • Technologically savvy but able to span generational divides
- • Review proposals and manuscripts as an editorial team member
- • Evaluate submitted manuscripts and assess the quality of the writing and the relevance of the content
- • Edit KAM acquisitions to produce excellent content that is fully engaged with the academy and ministry market
- • Manage freelance editors and proofers as needed to maintain publication schedule
The Editor will work closely with the Acquisitions Editor, the Managing Editor, and the Marketing Manager of KAM.
The Editor will be responsible for other duties as assigned for accomplishing organizational objectives.
Foreword INDIES Book of the Year Award Winner
Kregel Publications is pleased to announce that Flame in the Night: A Novel of WWII France by Heather Munn has been recognized as a Foreword INDIES Book of the Year Awards winner.