Rights and Permissions
Permission is granted to quote up to 300 words from any one title by Kregel Publications. Quotes in excess of 300 words require written permission from the publisher. The following credit line must accompany all excerpts:
Taken from [Name of Book] © Copyright [insert date] by [Author]. Published by Kregel Publications, Grand Rapids, MI. Used by permission of the publisher. All rights reserved.
For permissions requests concerning excerpts in excess of 300 words please e-mail: email@example.com and include the following information:
- Your Name, Organization Name, Mailing Address, City, State, Postal Code, Country, Phone Number, Complete Email Address
- Title, Author, and Copyright Date of Kregel Publications book that you would like to excerpt from.
- Page numbers from the above named book that contain the desired excerpt.
- Description of the publication in which you would like to include the excerpt (also indicate print, online, and/or broadcast).
- Total page count of your publication.
- # of copies that you intend to produce.
- Price of the publication for consumers, if any.
Please adhere to the following guidelines if you are requesting the non- commercial use of copyrighted material from books by Kenneth W. Osbeck.
- For 25 print excerpts each from 101 Hymn Stories, 101 More Hymn Stories, and Amazing Grace: No charge, but credit line (given below) must accompany each use.
- For more than 25 print excerpts from 101 Hymn Stories, 101 More Hymn Stories, or Amazing Grace: $15 for each additional excerpt, payable upon use. User may make selections from any of the three books, but no more than 50 excerpts may be used from each book. Credit line given below must accompany each use.
The following credit line must accompany all excerpts:
- Taken from [Name of Book] © Copyright [insert date] by Kenneth W. Osbeck. Published by Kregel Publications, Grand Rapids, MI. Used by permission of the publisher. All rights reserved.
For permissions requests and subsidiary rights questions not covered by these guidelines please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that commercial use of this material, including print and broadcast use, requires a separate permission for each use.
Please allow two weeks for processing requests.